Building your New Home!
Hammer Homes will build just about anywhere in El Paso County.
Hammer Homes builds outside of planned communities.
- We will build on your lot with your plans
- We are able to modify existing floor plans to meet your needs and lifestyle.
- Search for a lot and even purchase the lot for you.
- Provide financing
- Provide in-house architectural services
- Set up soils testing and results(required)
- Provide engineering services (structural, environmental)
Some of that frequently asked questions you will need to know ahead of time either before purchasing a lot or If already purchased or during the process.
- Do you already have a soils report?
- What does the topography of the land allow – walk out, garden level or full basement?
- Will you need a well and septic system?
- Is there Utilities at the lot (Electric, gas, sewer and water).
- What are the minimum building square footage requirements for either a ranch plan or a two-story? Is there an architectural design guidelines?
The build out time for a semi-custom home is generally around six months. This can be subject to change due to weather and time of year of breaking ground. This time frame is based on the date excavation of the home usually occurs.